-
**FFX Spoilers**
.......
....
...
..
.
......
...
..
.
I was really with digusted with Seymore myself. At first I thought he was just 'okay' still very cocky and arrogant, prancing around in his fancy little outfit. *shrugs*
I did think that his voice actor did a fantastic job though. >D
-
-
yo tengo la guia para el juego o__o
-
Ah bien! ^^ pero las hermanas Magus solo aparecen en la version Internacional de FFX
-
I liked Auron the best and then Lulu. Tidus, Rikku, Yuna, and Kimahri were okay. And yeah, Wakka sucked. I rarely used Wakka, just against flying enemies and nothing more.
As for Seymour, I didn't like him from the start. His voice actor did a great job but there's just something about his voice I didn't like... don't really know how to put it. And then there's the dress, kind of reminded me of Kuja actually.
Yeah, Shiva was awesome in FFX and I like the pose Yuna does when she summons the ice maiden ^_^ But I was disappointed though that Leviathan and Phoenix weren't in this one so Anima was pretty much my favourite summon in FFX... didn't see that one coming did you ^_~
-
-
Anima was awesome. OBLIVION!!! *does 99 999 damage*
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Take THAT Malboro!! Take THAT Adamantoise!!!
-
Oh please... it's not like you don't go OT. Besides, I was just expressing how cool and strong Anima was (in my own DN-way), so I didn't really go OT because Anima is a part of FFX [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
Anima Scares!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*laughs* Anima is pretty freaky...but I have a question. Does Anima have a gender at all? I think I read somewhere that it was female but then again I might not be thinking correctly. =P
-
SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes, Anima is female. Anima was created when Seymour's mother became a Fayth. If you look at Anima's neckline closely, you'll see a necklace tag with a picture of a woman in it.